Posting Problems

Subject: Posting Problems
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 09:41:33 CDT

Gang,
If you are having problems posting to the list, please
don't clutter the list with questions about it. None of
the readers can do anything about any problems you may
be having. Send all questions to me, including a FULL
copy (including all header information) of bounced
messages.

If you think your message didn't post, E-mail another
subscriber (off-list) and ask just to make sure.

Before you decide that something is broken, send a
message to LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
On the first line, type:
SET TECHWR-L REPRO
On the second line, type:
SET TECHWR-L ACK

These two commands will set your options to send you a
copy of your posting when it goes to the list and
another message saying that your message was
successfully distributed to TECHWR-L. These options
will take effect on all of your subsequent postings to
the list.

You might set those options now, so they will be in
effect for your next posting. Please DO NOT post test
messages to the list unless I specifically ask you to.
The next oppportunity to post in context should be soon
enough.

Thanks,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu