Video and Technical Writing?

Subject: Video and Technical Writing?
From: Alexander Ksensow <ksensow -at- TR-SERVER -dot- TR -dot- FH-HANNOVER -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 07:20:36 GMT

Hello,

I^m looking for technical writers who are experienced in using video in
the
field of Technical Writing or in creating technical video documentations.

We are based at the Fachhochschule Hannover, Germany (a kind of a
Polytechnic)
and my actual task is planning an one-year video project, which is a main
part
of our educational goals.

Has anyone done this before and is able to tell me about his/her
experiences
in planning and realizing such a project? Whre can I find a kind of manual
which describes the creating of storyboards for technical video
documentations?

Thanks a lot, Alex

Alexander Ksensow * FH Hannover * Studiengang Technische
Redaktion
Tel. *49 511 212 3930 / FAX *49 511 210 3000
"Do you mean that you think you can find out an answer to it?" said the
March
Hare. "Exactly so," said Alice. (L. Carroll: Alices4s Adventures in
Wonderland)