Re: InBit's FullShot

Subject: Re: InBit's FullShot
From: Jonathan Lavigne <jpl -at- LYRA -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 17:01:34 GMT

dchaffee -at- world -dot- std -dot- com (Don M Chaffee) writes:

>I'm looking for a source for this screen-capture program. The last time I
>used it, it made Kijaak Pro look like a kid's toy.

>Does anyone know a mailorder house that carries it? Or the address of InBit?
Don,

You should be able to order FullShot from:

Software Spectrum 1-800-624-0503
MicroWarehouse 1-800-367-7080

If it isn't available through these sources, or if you want to upgrade from a
previous version, you can call InBit directly at:

1-415-967-1788

Jonathan Lavigne BL -dot- JPL -at- RLG -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU
Research Libraries Group/Stanford University