CompuServ or AOL?

Subject: CompuServ or AOL?
From: Bridget brett MCOM <brett -at- CS -dot- HH -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:06:27 -0400

To the group:

I've noticed that a lot of messages on this list
are from Compuserve and America On Line addresses.
I've browsed the stores for these packages, and would
like to buy one or the other soon.

If you use one of these packages, why did you
pick over the other? I'm not trying to start
a AOL vs. Compuserve thead. I'm just taking a poll
of what's best about each package.

If you use a package other than these two,
let me know about it too. The more the merrier.

I'm looking for:
How easy is it to write/edit/review your mail before you send it?
What's the cost/month? What do you like best about it?
Is it readily accessible or do you have to wait for a link?
Does it take a long time to send/receive messages?

Thanks in advance,
Bridget Brett, Sr. Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co.