Thanks re: WP5.1 Keys

Subject: Thanks re: WP5.1 Keys
From: Kathy Eyster <kathy -at- NEVADA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 16:30:56 GMT

Thank you to all the people who offered suggestions about how to
minimize the confusion over function keys and features in WordPerfect
5.1!

While I haven't made any firm decisions, at this point I'm most
seriously considering including a description of how we write the
commands in the "Conventions" section. I might also switch the order
of the feature and function key (F10 [Save] instead of Save [F10]) to
better identify which key(s) a person should press to complete a
particular task.

Thanks again for your comments and ideas! It's a pleasure to have
other editors to bounce ideas off of!

Kathy
Kathy Eyster
System Computing Services