Is there a like newsgroup for training?

Subject: Is there a like newsgroup for training?
From: washburn -at- UCSD -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 16:02:53 LCL

I spend a great deal of time trying to educate my clients about the
differences between training material and technical doumentation.

I monitor this newsgroup because so many of the topics are relevant to writing
training materials.

Does anyone know of a similar group that concentrates on training design,
development and delivery topics?

Please send your replies directly to me.

Many thanks,

Nazarena

NWashburn -at- ucsd -dot- edu