Re: unix graphics programs

Subject: Re: unix graphics programs
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 15:15:59 EDT

Caryn says she already posted this and didn't see it. Well, I for one did not.

Although I don't use them (would if I could), there are UNIX versions of
several of the better known packages, I understand. Although not incredibly
fancy, I use the illustration package that is part of the Interleaf desktop
publishing software--it is sufficient for importing (and editing) various
kinds of graphics, and for creating diagrams such as directory structures,
flow diagrams and such.

Gwen