Usage Guide

Subject: Usage Guide
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 10:52:01 U

Usage Guide

Anyone know of a usage guide that's oriented towards the
software industry? We're looking for something that includes
opinions on thrilling subjects such as "Can _value_ be used as
a verb?" (definitive answers are not expected nor desired; we
just want (!) an "authoritative" starting point). Most of the
dictionaries of computer terms that we've looked at don't seem
to deal with this sort of question.

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com