WWW summaries/SGML

Subject: WWW summaries/SGML
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 10:22:00 -0700

Full Web access -- you lucky dog, LaVonna. Doesn't the web
incorporate Gopher?

You may be interested in "netuser-l" list, available from the
listserver at cornell.edu for announcements of cool home
pages. Its not an overly active list so you don't have to
worry about your mailbox flooding.

On a related note, I'm curious about how many of you
currently use or are in the process of converting to SGML
for your documents. How many of you don't know what SGML is?
(hands)

If you Reply to me, I'll summarize (please use -=SGML=- in
the SUBJECT line).

Rich