Problems with Canvas?

Subject: Problems with Canvas?
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 10:25:58 U

Problems with Canvas?

Does anyone use Canvas 3.5.1?

Has anyone other than me had problems using Canvas 3.5.1?

Would anyone who has successfully used Canvas 3.5.1 on a Mac
with System 7.1 please contact me?

Now that every writer in my department has Canvas (bought on my
recommendation), it has developed some mysterious problems.

The Problem, As Specific As I Can Describe It:
While I'm working in a file, doing something as
innocuous as drawing a box or selecting a group of objects,
the software freezes and the Mac crashes. As an added bonus
the file I was working on can no longer be opened. That's right.
The Mac crashes *every* time I try to open that file. This has
happened more than once, to me and to other writers here.

I have contacted Deneba Software and they're looking into it,
but if any of you have first-hand (not right- or left- but first-)
experience, I'd love to hear about it. I like Canvas. I want to
use it. I don't want to want to kill it.

I'm going to get some extra-strong coffee now.
To quote Charlie Brown: AUUGGHH!!

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com

p.s. I'll be posting a summary of the responses to my Screen
Capture question from earlier this week soon. honest.