CBIquick

Subject: CBIquick
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 13:38:59 -0500

I'm in the process of developing new online materials for a new product we
are developing (uh oh, someone's gonna put that sentence in the bad manuscript
box...). Specifically, I've evaluated a product called DEMOquik and I'd like
to get some information about its companion product, CBIquik.

I found DEMOquik to be exceptionally simple. It creates beautiful, easy-to-use
demos. Anyone who can write a script can create a demo very quickly.

Has anyone used the CBT companion to DEMOquik? My ultimate goal is to include
a few (less than twenty) interactive tutorials for common tasks, and have these
accessible from the main help system. AMT's literature makes this seem like
something I have to spend a bunch of money to accomplish.

Anyone with experience with their other products? Virtual Help, Pro-DDE,
or CBI-Pro? I'd appreciate the information, and will post a summary to the
list. Thanks,

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?