Advertisement?

Subject: Advertisement?
From: Ilana Katz <tmc!Notes!Ilana_Katz -dot- MONITOR -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net>
To: ejray <ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu>
Date: 2 Aug 94 14:38:12 EDT

Eric,

The posting which I received today from techwr-l about "Network two PCs without
a LAN adapter" annoyed me, as I'm sure it did others who subscribe to the list.

I was wondering if you knew who I could complain to about this misuse of the
list. (This is obviously an advertisement....)

Yes, I know this has already probably been mentioned in the past on this list,
but I don't remember what we're supposed to do to get this person reprimanded
for misusing the list.

Are we supposed to write to you or someone else?

I am sending this message directly to you (not the whole list) because it is
difficult for me to post to the whole list. However, you may want to supply
this information to the entire list.

Thanks for the information.

-ilana katz
ilana -at- monitor -dot- com