Job Opening in Phoenix, AZ...

Subject: Job Opening in Phoenix, AZ...
From: Giovanna <patanig -at- TRG -dot- TRGLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 11:53:47 -700

...where the temperature today is 112 degrees:-{

Technical Writer Job Posting
___________________________

TRG, Inc. is a fast-growing software development company based in Phoenix,
Arizona. The company specializes in information access software for
universities and colleges. We have an opening for at least one experienced
technical writer.
Requirements:
=B7 Bachelor's degree (English, Journalism, Technical Communication, or
related field, or Computer Science)
=B7 Minimum three years' experience preferred
=B7 Knowledge of RISC System/6000 and AIX/6000, UNIX, and C language a big =
plus.
=B7 Excellent written and oral communications skills
=B7 Ability to work independently and as part of a team
=B7 Online documentation experience helpful but not essential
Our documentation set includes user manuals, reference guides, and complex
installation, implementation, and maintenance reference material.
A background in higher education administrative systems is a definite
asset. Starting salary in the upper 20s to mid 30s depending on experience
and skills. Mail or fax a chronological resume with salary history to:
Personnel Coordinator
TRG, Inc.
2929 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Fax: (602) 217-2552
Applicants must be available for interview in Phoenix.=20
No telephone calls please.=20
EEO/AA