Re: Re[2]: Docs not tested etc...

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Docs not tested etc...
From: Saeed Khan <saeed -at- VIZBIZ -dot- VIZBIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 21:37:45 -0400

> Saeed said:
> > My payscale is very similar to the
> > developers who have the same experience (in years) as I have.

> And I say...Where _do_ you work? That's WONDERFUL!

> Karla McMaster, technical writer
> CTI_PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
> mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com

Actually, it is not where I work, as much as who I am working for.

The president of our company (a software company) has been involved
in many startups and has seen what and how documentation, training
etc. have been handled by various organizations.

I wrote software for several years, then ran a documenation company.
Now, working here, I get to bring all of my experience and apply it
to a company which is trying to be very forward thinking. This is
not a plug for my company or may boss, but just the way things
worked out. When I started (I was one of the first employees), I
said that I wanted to build more than a documentation department.

I have been granted that opportunity.

Saeed Khan