Waldorf education

Subject: Waldorf education
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 13:48:14 EDT

Yipes! Seems like there are people interested in more info.

Here's an address:

Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
3911 Bannister Road
Fair Oaks, California
95628

phone/fax: 916-961-0927

They can probably give out general information on the educational philosophy,
and direct you to any additional resources in your area.

They should also be able to redirect your request as necessary, if you're
not from North America. I know there are Waldorf schools in S. America
and all over Europe; I'm not sure about anywhere else.

Thanks,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf