Re: long sentences

Subject: Re: long sentences
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 09:36:47 -0600

On Wed, 17 Aug 1994, Davison, Grant wrote:

> 1.) Do I need to split the sentence? I don't split long sentences that
> have the following format S-V-words: list. I don't have any other
> questions to ask regarding spliting this sentence.

> Any other questions would be appreciated?

Okay, here's one: What does number 1 mean?

Apparently neither of us is sure if this question will be appreciated. ;-)

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * "Your brain is in my refrigerated
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* centrifuge."
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* --my girlfriend