Re: temperature-range style -Reply -Reply

Subject: Re: temperature-range style -Reply -Reply
From: "Mark D. Walker" <MWALKER -at- CONNECT4 -dot- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 12:52:09 -0700

My copy of GPO shows space between number and degree symbol:
250 oF

in paragraph 9.53

REPLY

You must have a cheap bootleg copy from Hong Kong! Actually, I just
noticed that the GPO I grabbed is dated 1973! Referring to the
current edition, I found that Uncle Sam now says to use:

50 to 250 oF (space between "250" and "o")

in paragraph 10.6. Who says the government never changes? I think
I'll go burn that 1973 copy now.