UK work?

Subject: UK work?
From: Niall Johnson <niallj -at- CI -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 15:47:03 +1000

Hi,

This is a request to our UK-based tech-whirlers.

I'm thinking about heading back to the UK (last time back was '85-'86) and
looking at picking up some writing work.

I've been writing since '89 and have a long list of
clients/applications/environments/hardware/software that I have worked
for/with.

The kind of things I'd like to have a better idea of are:
availability of work - full-time and/or contract
current rates (permanent and/or contract)
potential contacts, agencies, etc.

BTW, I'm a British citizen so there are no hassles there.

Thanks.

--
Ciao

niall