Re: UK work?

Subject: Re: UK work?
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 16:40:00 CDT

Niall--

This is off the thread, but I had a feeling you were British. You said
orange was a good "colour." Good luck finding work. I'm afraid all I know
of Britain is historical, and unless you're planning to time travel back to
the twelfth century, I won't be much help on the job search. FYI, scribes
were hard to come by then!

Kayla Westra
13718westr -at- kcpbldg01 -dot- bv -dot- com
"Illa est causa mea, et ad eam haeso."
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: UK work?
Date: Friday, August 19, 1994 3:47PM

Hi,

This is a request to our UK-based tech-whirlers.

I'm thinking about heading back to the UK (last time back was '85-'86) and
looking at picking up some writing work.

I've been writing since '89 and have a long list of
clients/applications/environments/hardware/software that I have worked
for/with.

The kind of things I'd like to have a better idea of are:
availability of work - full-time and/or contract
current rates (permanent and/or contract)
potential contacts, agencies, etc.

BTW, I'm a British citizen so there are no hassles there.

Thanks.

--
Ciao

niall