trying to (temporarily) unsubscribe

From: "Kevin Ryan 415.428.2719" <kevin -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 15:36:14 PDT

Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I've been unable to
get the listserv to let me "signoff" or "unsubscribe"

My office is moving, and I'm going to be on vacation just prior to
that. I need to get off this list for a couple of weeks.

I've tried "sigoff techwr-l" and "unsubscribe techwr-l" all day
today -- but I keep getting messages for this list.

Is there something else I need to do get off the list?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Kevin Ryan
kevin -at- aspectdv -dot- com