Re: Bibliography

Subject: Re: Bibliography
From: Kim Ferri 415-428-2710 <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 11:27:18 PDT

Aahz wrote in response to the bibliography I posted:

This is a real help, but it doesn't tell me which books are good or
anything about the content. Anyone have that kind of info?

These books are on this list because they were recommended. I guess that
means they're pretty good, or at least moderately useful.

I do have some comments on a few of the books listed. I'll revise the posting
with those comments as soon as my E-Mail starts working properly.

WHAT A MORNING!!!

Kimberly