Re[2]: Bibliography

Subject: Re[2]: Bibliography
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 09:57:20 PST

On 9/12, Kimberly responded

>Aahz wrote in response to the bibliography I posted:

>>This is a real help, but it doesn't tell me which books are good or
>>anything about the content. Anyone have that kind of info?

>These books are on this list because they were recommended. I guess that
>means they're pretty good, or at least moderately useful.

--To which I would reply: what Aahz is asking for is an annotated
bibliography which, if done right, is a not-inconsiderable undertaking.

While I would certainly encourage the posting of annotated biblios on this
list, I could scarcely expect of busy people. Thank you, Kimberly, for
what you gave us.

Doug