Graphics software question

Subject: Graphics software question
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 14:10:56 PDT

Hi everybody,

I've been looking at Aldus IntelliDraw, which is a graphics
product with surprisingly sophisticated text processing
capabilities. It looks like it would be a great tool for
the syntax diagrams we use in our manuals. What I'm wondering
is:

-Does anyone know how Adobe's purchase of Aldus will affect
Aldus products in general, or better yet, IntelliDraw in
particular?

-Does anyone know of other, similar products that deal well
with text and also provide "smart" connecting lines between
text objects? It needs to be similar to org chart software,
but not restricted to org charts or to top-to-bottom trees.

Please reply directly to me, and I'll summarize responses to
the list.

Thanks,

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com