Re: Graphics software question

Subject: Re: Graphics software question
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 09:07:07 -0600

On Tue, 13 Sep 1994, Faith Weber wrote:

> -Does anyone know how Adobe's purchase of Aldus will affect
> Aldus products in general, or better yet, IntelliDraw in
> particular?

Someone on a computer graphics newsgroup suggested that Adobe would merge
their Illustrator package with the Aldus Freehand package. The new
package would have more features than anyone could figure out and would
go by the name Adobus Frustrator. :-)

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.