Re: Re[2]: Another Ethical Question

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Another Ethical Question
From: Steve Read <sread -at- NIRVANA -dot- NOSUBDOMAIN -dot- NODOMAIN>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 08:59:06 GMT

In article <9409131654 -dot- A11085 -at- pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com>, Karla McMaster
<mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- cti-pet -dot- com> writes:
|> Steve Read said he didn't understand my "hatred of agencies." I'm sorry my
post
|> gave that impression. I had an initial impression of agencies that was not
|> good, but I want to investigate whether or not that's a valid impression.
|> That's why I posted the question. For example, I didn't know that most
agencies
|> cut their margin after the first six months or so. I hope more knowledgeable
|> people (who have done contract work, like Steve) will contribute on this
topic.

|> Thanks.
|>
|> Karla McMaster, technical writer
|> CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
|> mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com

A lot of people do hate them, though. My experience has been very good. Maybe
I'm just lucky or something, but I've never felt really ripped off or sold down
the river by a shop, either in England or in LA. Obviously there are some I'd
rather not deal with, but good ones can help you no end.

Steve Read