Doc Consulting

Subject: Doc Consulting
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 17:30:24 -0500

I received a call from someone today who is looking for
a consultant to come in and tell them how to improve their
layout and writing, but not do it. "Them" in this case
is a group of PhD chemists and engineers, so the consultant
needs to know how to handle this type with tact and authority.

So far, I've thought of Comtech as a possibility. Any
other ideas?

More background: The organization performs consulting of
risk analysis for the petroleum industry. My contact did
not provide a budget range. He envisions the consulting to
be short term. They are located in Oklahoma.

replies to

LaVonna Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
president, Oklahoma Chapter of STC