Re: What happened?

Subject: Re: What happened?
From: Richard Frampton San Rafael California 415 472-3100 x3413 <FRAMPTONR%RIVER -dot- decnet -at- CANADA -dot- CA -dot- CCH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 11:25:00 EST

Marilynne--
Yes something is going on . . . and I'm not quite sure yet what
it is. Look at the sender's address, it's changed to

which is a different address than the one you and I are using which is

and obviously nobody told me either? Maybe the nice fellow who posted the piece
about the low access rates and thankya for your time had something to do about
it. Arlen was going to blast him and maybe he's just getting even?

I don't get upset though, nobody ever tells me anything.

--Richard Frampton
San Rafael, California
(framptonr%river -dot- decnet -at- canada -dot- ca -dot- cch -dot- com)