Re: efficient way to capture screens?

Subject: Re: efficient way to capture screens?
From: JPG3 <jpg3 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 13:01:03 -0400

Tracey May <traceym -at- penril -dot- com> writes:

>I'm currently writing about a software product that has lots and lots
>of screens. I need to determine the best way to capture these screens.
>I want to minimize their size and the time it takes to output them to our
>laser printer.

I've been using Tiffany for 4 years and think it's the best. I shoot my
screens on the highest resolution monitor available (set to monochrome
mode to produce the smallest file size), save them as BMP files, insert
them as pictures into Winword, size them to betwen 65 & 80%, and they
print out looking great.

John Garison
jgarison -at- zdi -dot- ziff -dot- com