efficient way to capture screens?

Subject: efficient way to capture screens?
From: Tracey May <traceym -at- PENRIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 14:17:18 -0400

Hi. I'm currently writing about a software product that has lots and lots
of screens. I need to determine the best way to capture these screens.
I want to minimize their size and the time it takes to output them to our
laser printer. Because the manual will be reproduced in black and white
(from laser-printed pages), the screen shots don't have to be in color.

I have Tiffany, Corel Capture, and Hijaak. I'll be importing the graphics
files into Ventura and FrameMaker (Windows).

In advance, thanks for your help.

Tracey
==>traceym -at- penril -dot- com