Re: What does a Tech Writ

Subject: Re: What does a Tech Writ
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 05:38:00 UTC

>> are there many middle-aged women in the US technical writing community?

You are only middle-aged when you define yourself as such. There is no
other good definition for it. I, myself, intend to skip it all together.

The answer is YES, there are many many women of all ages, some of them more
mature than others, who are in technical writing. Many of them are now in
management positions. Many of them are leaders in the STC technical writing
community.

Me, I just bug everyone by being first on their list every morning.
<smiling> That's because I read and answer the E-mail as a batch every
evening.

m -dot- smith182 -at- genie -dot- geis -dot- com