Re: About Contracting

Subject: Re: About Contracting
From: Cheryl L Towler <towl0005 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 14:24:34 -0500

I don't know how it works in the Tech Comm world, but most temp agencies
in the Twin Cities either require a certain number of hours worked
through the agency before hiring the person as a permanent or requires a
fee be paid to the agency by the hiring employer as compensation.

-Cheryltowler
towl0005 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

<>Scientific and Technical Communication junior <>
<>University of Minnesota College of Agriculture<>
<> Department of Rhetoric <>