teeny-type OED/Book of the

Subject: teeny-type OED/Book of the
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 12:14:11 -0500

LaVonna wrote in response to someone else's mention of the "teeny type" OED.

I believe that Book of the Month Club (is that the right name?) occasionally
offers this version of the OED as an introductory gift with a new membership.
(The father of an old friend got his copy that way.)

I have the same version, but my mother bought it for me at a garage sale--for
$2. There are still some bargains to be had in this world!

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com