printing and Word

Subject: printing and Word
From: Sbbrown <sbbrown -at- NANDO -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 10:00:15 -0400

I have used Word on a Mac and under Windows and though I think
there are other packages that offer more features for
Writers, I don't think Word is a bad application. I am currently
using it for a 150 page document with approximatly 30
screen shots and am perfectly happy with the functionality.

At one point I did have printing problems. Our sysadmin person
increased my disk allocation on our network so when Word creates
a temp file before printing, it won't run out of space and give
me a write error.

Hope this helps some of you.

Sandy Brown
sbbrown -at- nando -dot- net