Re: Online documentation/hypertext

Subject: Re: Online documentation/hypertext
From: Mary Deaton <Marymd -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 08:26:25 PDT

I know most about the WInHelp environment, and there are two books about
authoring specifically for that environment:

Developing Online Help for Windows by Boggan, Farkas and Welinske. Available
from WinWriters 206 285 2830
A Developer's guide to WINHELp.EXE by Jim Mischel, John Wiley and Sons,
available in good computer bookstores.

As for a general guide to creating hypertext, you can always start with William
Hortons Writing Online Documention (Willey I am
sure).

Mary Deaton
KNOWware: Information You Can Use