RoboHelp Size Limits

Subject: RoboHelp Size Limits
From: "USA::MU17692" <MU17692%USA -dot- decnet -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 10:52:00 EDT

My esteemed Colleagues,

I am working with a colleague in writing a standalone help system
using RoboHelp. We are concerned about the length of the
Project Document. What size limits, if any, does RoboHelp have?
What size limits does Word 6.0a have? (I know that Word 2.0c
became unstable when the file size approached 7MB.)

We are converting a 2,000 page written behemoth into a more
usable, and less intimidating, help file.

We would appreciate any advice or information you could provide.
Thanks.

Michael Andrew Uhl (uhl~m -at- glaxo -dot- com)
Susan Olsen McCullough (mccullough~s -at- glaxo -dot- com)
Glaxo Inc. Research Institute
Research Triangle Park, NC