Usenet copyright

Subject: Usenet copyright
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 00:55:01 GMT

Over in another newsgroup (I get TECHWR-L as a newsgroup), we're
engaging in the ever-popular game of discussing Usenet copyright issues.
One person made an interesting analogy, saying that Usenet posts might
be considered in the same light as a letter to the editor of a newspaper
or magazine. Question is, what exactly are the copyright issues
involved in letters to the editor?

E-mail responses will be summarized.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.