Re: Summary: inc/decrement, v.t.

Subject: Re: Summary: inc/decrement, v.t.
From: Aahz <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 22:44:21 GMT

In article <199409230735 -dot- AAA26531 -at- infinity -dot- c2 -dot- org>,
Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- org> wrote:

>May I have a show of hands on this one? Did you know that these verbs aren't
>verbs? Do only programmers increment registers?

As a programmer of some 18 years experience, I vote for verbs.

PS: It isn't smart to make assumptions about age. ;-)
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question,
but to post the wrong information.