ISo 9000

Subject: ISo 9000
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 08:32:00 -0700

============================ Michael Salsbury wrote: "To me,
it looks like a nice idea on paper, but I don't see it
helping many companies.

We decided that it would add administrative overhead to our current
processes, and would probably not raise quality. However, if our
customers asked for it, we would do it. They didn't ask.

That's my two cents worth on ISO9000.

I may have this wrong, but I think that the reason ISO9000 is
so hot right now is because it is required in order to
business within the European Union.

Rich