Feghoots!!!

Subject: Feghoots!!!
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 12:18:00 -0500

Through Space and Time with Ferdinand Feghoot. They were elaborate
buildups to spoonerisms, like the furry with the syringe on top or Tree
Stan undersold.

Actually they were that most hideous of artforms, puns!

And yes, I waited breathlessly for them as well. In an APA I once belonged to,
it was traditional for me to end my 'zine with a Feghoot involving the title of
one of my fellow APAhack's 'zines, for which I was suitably punished.

Trivia question: Who wrote them? (see answer below the signature, spelled
backwards, last name first -- sorry, close as I can get to mirror printing)

Have fun,
Arlen

rontnerB dlanigeR