Re: portfolio ideas?

Subject: Re: portfolio ideas?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:31:00 -0500

I seem unable to come up with some cool projects on my own that I could
do in my leisure. I need something real to document.

Write a training manual covering the SW and HW you use daily in your job.

Write a better manual for your WP.

Write a troubleshooting guide for the computer HW and SW problems that you know
how to fix.

Surely you have a hobby or two? Write about it. (Numismatics -- write about the
features of the varieties of quarters and how to identify them; Philately --
write about the ways to determine the precise vintage of the 10-cent postage due
stamp; Games -- write a new, more useful, rulebook. I could continue, but you
get the idea.)

Have fun,
Arlen