CD ROM authoring

Subject: CD ROM authoring
From: Debbie Molinaro <MollyDee -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 22:45:34 EDT

I need some more help....
I am tasked with providing our customer documentation on CD ROM.
If any of you are doing this, tips on the following would be greatly
appreciated:

* What authoring tools (software) are you using?
* Did (do) you use a consultant?
* Did you purchase your own ROM writer?
* What is the sequence of events from a done paper doc to a done CD?
* How may people did you have on the project, size of the project, and time
to complete?

Any other information...?
Thanks.

P.S. e-mail me if you're going to CD ROM expo in Boston in October.

Debbie Molinaro MollyDee -at- aol -dot- com
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language because of our
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin