Habla espanol? Tech-writing opportunities . . .

Subject: Habla espanol? Tech-writing opportunities . . .
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 17:13:32 -0700

. . . in MEXICO and Detroit. With all the recent traffic
about working abroad I thought this was an appropriate
posting.

TEN people are needed to develop technical training programs.

Training will be developed into classroom materials; complete
courses are the goal.

Experience with CBT and in creating Job Aids will be a plus.

immediately:
SUGGEST: Send resume & 2 appropriate writing samples to:
Chris Harrelson
14675 Midway Rd. Ste 121
Dallas, TX 75244

THEN: Telephone and say your envelope is on the way: 214-239-9875

They would like to begin sorting resumes by Friday: 9/29.

When you speak to Chris, mention my name & that you got this
info from the Tech-wr list.

Is your passport in order? Do you have a Berlitz phrase book?

Good luck.
Elaine

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication