Re: Windows '95

Subject: Re: Windows '95
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 18:16:40 EDT

Richard Mateosian writes
>For whatever
>reason, recently I've experienced a lot of failed double-clicks. It doesn't
>seem to matter how I set the double-click speed either.

Your mouse is tired. Each mouse has a preordained number of clicks before
the switch breaks. Double-clicks use them up faster, of course. I ran
through two mice on my original mac, before I traded up to a new system last
year. I blame it on that game of Risk I got for christmas in 1986. Or maybe
it was the clumps of fur under the mouseball...

Sorry, it's been a l-o-n-g day.
@kat

katnagel -at- aol -dot- com
Life 1: MasterWork (technical writing and document design)
Life 2: PlaynSong & Madrigalia, Ltd (vocal chamber music)