Re: Internet/business case

Subject: Re: Internet/business case
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 18:09:56 EDT

To Dot Champlin, whose email address was on the page of my AOL address book
that was eaten by electronic roaches...

This is one of the articles I think you might find useful. No hard figures,
unfortunately, but a good argument or two. Agre updates it every few months.
He gives instructions at the beginning of the article for ordering the
latest version. I'd send you mine, but it's 68k and I think the other folks
on the list would have kittens if I clogged up their mailboxes.

@kat

katnagel -at- aol -dot- com
Life 1: MasterWork (technical writing and document design)
Life 2: PlaynSong & Madrigalia, Ltd (vocal chamber music)

NETWORKING ON THE NETWORK

Phil Agre
Department of Communication D-003
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, California 92093-0503

pagre -at- ucsd -dot- edu

Version of 30 January 1994.

Copyright 1993, 1994 by the author. You may forward these notes
electronically to anyone for any non-commercial purpose. Please send me any
comments that might help to improve future versions. To fetch the current
version, send a message to rre-request -at- weber -dot- ucsd -dot- edu with the subject line
"archive send network".