STC Salary Survey

Subject: STC Salary Survey
From: "Helena F. Jerney" <helena -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 20:20:19 GMT

Does anyone know the starting nubmers for Zip codes in Southern California
vs. Northern California and whether they overlap?
In the 1994 Salary Survey from the STC I just noticed that they
listed all 94 and 95 Zip codes as Southern California, and might have
in the process squewed their results by region. The 95 and 94 zip
codes are also Northern California Zip codes, as mine indicate, my
home in Sunnyval is at 94086 and my PO box in Cupertino is at 95016.

What I would like to know is whether these Zip codes are excliusive to
either Northern California or whether they span the whole state, and
if they do, whether the STC might change their criteria for
averaging salaries by Zip code, especially since the difference in
salary averages can differ quite a bit between the two areas.

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Helena