Re: bureaucracy

Subject: Re: bureaucracy
From: Jan Bates <bates -at- KINGFISH -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 13:58:00 GMT

I also wonder how many of you have ever had to deal with the US
bureaucracy? The INS is hardly a user-friendly organization!

Living abroad may not always be comfortable, but more often than
not it is INTERESTING. One should not move abroad if one is too
tied to one's own culture. It makes for unhappiness.

Born in the UK, I have lived and worked in France, Germany, Iran, Hong
Kong, and the US of A. All had their problems. But all of the
problems were more than compensated for by the pleasures of meeting
new people and experiencing new cultures.

Jan Bates

ADSS - AT&T Bell Labs, Holmdel NJ