TECH WRITING FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERS

Subject: TECH WRITING FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERS
From: HUNTER_W -at- DT3 -dot- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 18:33:10 -0600

HELLO,

I am a chemical engineer who is considering going into tech writing.
I am taking a tech writing course at the University of Houston, and
thinking about getting a degree. I would like to know if there are
any chemical engineers out there. If there are could you please tell
me what kind of work you do, the tortuous (or maybe not) path you
took to get there, what the market is like, or any other useful
advice. Any information would be great, as I am currently in the
midst of career indecision! Thanks.

Bill Hunter