Re: WP vs Word

Subject: Re: WP vs Word
From: "Robert A. Goff" <0005290822 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 22:01:00 EST

lawrence lavigne jr <ltl2 -at- MAX -dot- TIAC -dot- NET> wrote:
"(can you tell I just spend another *******extremely******* frustrating
day working on an inadequate wordprocessor??)"

Well, just for the record, I've been ranting about Word6 for the last two
weeks. It seems that the multilevel numbered lists in Word6 aren't nearly
flexible enough for the procedures I'm working on, and I'm wishing for
*any* version of WordPerfect!

I think the real answer is to have both, or all, and use the one best
suited for the task at hand. I've never heard of carpenters having
religious wars over Craftsman vs. Stanley hammers. :-)

Bob Goff
rgoff -at- mcimail -dot- com