Job Postings

Subject: Job Postings
From: Rick Lippincott <RJLIPPINCOTT -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 17:13:01 -0400

I'm forwarding two recent job postings from Progress Software, Bedford, MA.
Progress is a 4GL/RDBMS, located north of Boston.

From: rodda -at- pscpcs -dot- bedford -dot- progress -dot- com
Subject: Job Posting - Technical Writer
Technical Writer - Bedford, MA

This is an entry-level technical writer position. You will be responsible
for researching, writing, and editing release notes and publishing a
technical bulletin for Progress customers. Qualifications include 1
or more years experience as a software technical writer, familiarity with a
programming language, and a BS in a technical field and/or Technical
Writing Certificate or equivalent.

Date Posted: 10/25/94

Subject: Job Posting - Senior Technical Writer
Senior Technical Writer - Bedford, MA

You will be a key member of our Technical communications department,
you will write new documentation, update existing documentation and
facilitate scheduling, and resource planning for writing projects.
Qualifications include 5 or more years experience as a software technical
writer; RDBMS, programming and GUI development tools knowledge; a BS and/or
Technical Writing Certificate or equivalent.

Date Posted: 10/25/94

You can e-mail resumes to: rodda -at- pscpcs -dot- bedford -dot- progress -dot- com

Or mail them to:

Michelle Rodda
Human Resources
Progress Software