software that tracks revisions to a document

Subject: software that tracks revisions to a document
From: janice czyscon <jczyscon -at- FACSTAFF -dot- WISC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 1994 00:45:02 -0500

Greetings!

I want to purchase software for the Macintosh that tracks revisions to a
document by comparing one file against another and identifying every
change. I have only come across one product: DocuComp II 1.07. I would
appreciate hearing from anyone who knows of any other comparable program
and where I could learn more about it.

Thank you!!

Janice Czyscon
jczyscon -at- facstaff -dot- wisc -dot- edu